At Morrell Insurance, we’re serving the needs of business owners big and small in the Tri-State area. Find the policy that works best for protecting your most important assets while on the job.
- All-Risk Property Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Landlord Insurance
- Commercial Building Insurance
- Dwelling Fire Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability (Co-op/Condo Buildings)
- Rental Buildings, Co-op/Condo Buildings
- Buildings 1 - 30 stories
- Single building on multi-location portfolio
- Habitational with incidental mercantile exposure
- Environmental Insurance (first and third party) including above and below ground storage tanks
- Any one location $25,000,000 except $10,000,000 Frame Construction
- Maximum Schedule $75,000,000 except $30,000,000 Frame Construction
- Office Buildings Insurance
- Shopping Centers/enclosed malls/strip malls/taxpayers Insurance
- Garden Apartment Complexes Insurance
- Hotel/Motel Insurance
- Mercantile Risks / wholesale & retail Insurance
- Auto Repair Insurance
- Gas Stations Insurance
- Convenience Stores Insurance
- Nursing Homes Insurance
- Schools Insurance
- Light Manufacturing Insurance
Protecting your assets is essential for any business owner. And for many firms, one of the most convenient ways to do so is with a business owners policy, which combines multiple insurance coverage into one comprehensive package. A cost-effective way to get the core insurance coverage you need, a business owners policy has the flexibility to expand as your business grows and your needs change down the road. This is the primary reason why one should purchase small business insurance while establishing a new venture in New York.
- Workers Compensation
- General Liability
- Employee Benefits with Group Medical
- Commercial Auto/Truck
- Surety/Fidelity Bonds
A business owners policy includes two primary types of insurance coverage:
- Property Provides insurance coverage for your business's physical structure and its contents, including inventory, office equipment, furniture and computers. Also includes business interruption insurance in the event you could not conduct business as usual.
- Liability Covers your business against claims and related expenses resulting from allegations of negligence.
Our experienced team of business insurance agents can explain this type of policy in detail and show you specifically how it would benefit your business. The team can also guide you with total size as well as the type of small business insurance that you need for your company.
Our insurance for small business owners works to protect you from:
- Property claims
- Equipment breakdown
- Income loss
- Professional liability claims
- Products and completed operations claims
- Fire legal liability claims
- Premises liability claims
Small business owners insurance builds in the specialized coverage your business needs, plus, you can choose from an array of other options. If your company needs additional protection, Morrell will work with you to create a tailored business owners insurance coverage package that suits your specific needs.
Find business owners insurance that is right for your workplaceBusiness owners policy can be a good solution for businesses like:
- Restaurants / Delis / Pizzarias / Bakeries
- Auto repair and lube shops
- Motels and hotels
- Medical, dental and veterinarian offices
- Service shops, such as dry cleaners and funeral homes
- Retail florists and clothing stores
- Wholesale barber and beauty suppliers
- Strip shopping centers
Over the past 100 years, we’ve worked with many New York, as well as nationwide, contracting firms in their quest for strong contractor or construction insurance. That experience has greatly enhanced our knowledge of the construction industry and its insurance needs. With the right type of small business insurance in NY, you do not have to risk everything that you have worked so hard for. The right type of insurance schemes will not only safeguard your assets but will also protect your liabilities. With the perfect small business insurance policies, you can protect yourself against lawsuits from various sources. We will be more than happy to examine your business and suggest the right small business insurance in NY. We have built up a complete portfolio of insurance companies to provide a wholesome and wide range of choices. Our competent financial analysis will correctly assess your business’s worth to offer the perfect quote for the contractor liability insurance.
Our portfolio and stature of an independent agency in New York allow us to work with multiple insurance companies at a time. We provide impartial and customized consultancy for small business insurance in NY, by putting our customer’s need before anything else.
We prepare construction solutions for construction:
- Liability Insurance (Completed Operations & Professional) Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Equipment Insurance
- Bonds Insurance
- Builders Risk Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
Under our “best in service” commercial offering, we compliment our General Liability insurance products with our vast offering of Professional Liability insurances. This offering includes Errors and Omissions (E & O), Directors and Officers (D & O), Employee Practices Liability (EPLI), and Malpractice insurances.
Morrell Insurance is the go-to source for clients seeking excellent Professional Liability Products Insurance and services. Our Professional Liability division specializes in the following insurance products:
- Directors & Officers Liability (Public, Private & Non-Profit Companies
- Employment Practices Liability (All Industries)
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability (Consultants, IT, Staffing, etc.)
- Specified Professional Liability (Accountants, Lawyers, Insurance Agents, etc.)
- Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate D&O and Professional Liability (Specified Medical & Miscellaneous Facilities)
- Financial Institution Management & Professional liability (Banks, Investments
- Advisors, Insurance Companies, Hedge Funds, etc.)
- Crime/Fidelity (Focus on the accounts with recent claim activity)
- Kidnap & ransom
Products are targeted at the small to midsize customer, although we can work on any size account.
All industries may be accommodated.