Four Generations Serving Business Professionals and Homeowners
Some people think it doesn’t really matter where they buy their insurance. But this misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying insurance is not like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car or your business.
Do not treat the purchase lightly!
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people do not realize there are four sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents – Sell consumers the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives – Offer consumers the insurance of one company and only via the telephone.
- Internet Sites – Consumers can fill out an application online and get an insurance quote without any help or direction from a qualified professional.
- Independent Insurance Agents – Represent an average of eight insurance companies and research with these firms to find consumers the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Your Independent Insurance Agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Provides excellent service and competitive prices because he or she can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, policyholders do not need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists policyholders when they have claims.
- Is a consumer’s consultant, working to determine the consumer’s needs.
Offers consumers a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after the consumer’s pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products – home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review a policyholder’s coverage to keep up with changing insurance needs.
- Treats policyholders like a person, not just another number.
Premier Insurance Agents
in Westchester County
We are a four generation strong family business leveraging our insurance history of serving and building strong relationships in the Tri-State area:
- Rockland (including Nanuet, Nyack, Spring Valley, Tappan)
- Westchester (including White Plains, Yonkers, New Rochelle, Port Chester, Mamaroneck, Scarsdale, Greenburgh, Mount Kisco…)
- New York City (including Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx)
- Upstate New York (including Albany, Rochester, Buffalo, Corning, and Hudson Valley) Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk Counties)
- Connecticut (Fairfield, New Haven, Greenwich, New Haven, Norwalk, Bridgeport, Stamford) New Jersey (including Bergen, Hudson, Union, Monmouth, Middlesex)
Our regular customers particularly value our service approach coupled with our vast experience with insurance policies, coverages and claims expertise. Our true hearted goal is building relationships with all people, professions and communities, knowing their insurance needs to serve them better.