Morrell Insurance represents and brokers with several dependable known car insurance companies so we can get you the best deal for your car insurance coverage.
And our best deal car insurance includes easy payment options with a choice to either receive personalized service from our experienced staff or quick online service from our site.
- Collision Coverage covers your vehicle if you are in an accident. This coverage is intended to repair your vehicle to the condition it was in before the accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage covers your vehicle if your vehicle is stolen or sustains damage from something other than an accident – such as a hailstorm.
- Deductible is the amount that you pay toward a loss under collision and comprehensive coverage. This amount is paid first, before your insurance policy provides coverage.
- Liability Insurance covers a claim against you for damage that you caused by hitting someone or their property.
- Limit refers to the amount of insurance you purchase and the maximum coverage that would be paid on a claim. For example 50,000/100,000 limits of liability cover $50,000 per person and $100,000 per incident.
- Medical Payments (Med Pay) covers medical, surgical and funeral expenses for you and passengers in your vehicle, if you have an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) covers expenses for you and others if you have an accident. This is the basic coverage implemented in some states with No-Fault Automobile Insurance.
- Rental Reimbursement covers the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired as a result of a covered loss.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage / Underinsured Motorist protects you if someone without auto insurance hits you..
Laws in many states require that you have auto insurance to operate a motor vehicle. And most financial institutions such as banks and credit unions require insurance if you are paying on a loan for the vehicle.